Feel Good About Your Relationship With Money!
An inspirational and motivational workshop on Saturday 28th November with Louise Onisha Claremont – experienced and successful health and wellness practitioner.
How many times a day do you say to yourself, “I can’t afford?”
Would you like to be able to relax about your financial future?
Are there decisions and choices that you have been putting off because ‘the money’ isn’t there?
Do you dream about having a secure financial future and yet, deep down, you can’t see how?
How many times do you make a negative statement about money and yet is it actually true?
In this ‘Feel good about your relationship with Money’ workshop you will:
- Have the opportunity to dig deeper and discover negative beliefs that you hold around money, some you maybe aware of and a lot that you aren’t!
- Explore how your beliefs/habits around money can impact every choice and decision you make in life
- Learn positive habits that will help you overcome past financial stresses.
- Create a clearly defined picture of what you would like for your financial future and ways of making it happen.
This workshop is not about how much you have in your Bank Account – it’s about how you FEEL about what is in your Bank Account and all aspects of your finances!
To Book your place on Saturday 28th November CLICK HERE
What do we cover in the ‘Feel good about your relationship with Money’ workshop?
This workshop is a structured approach to help you understand where your unconscious and conscious mind may be putting the brakes on around money in areas such as your ability to earn more money, or save it, how easy/difficult you find it to spend money.
We will use a number of different techniques to help you harness the power of your mind and create positive energy behind your visions and dreams.
It will give you tried and tested tools and techniques to takeaway to help you create your own Money Magnificence.
The workshop will take place in Tring, Surrey, on Saturday 16th May from 9.30am to 2.30pm. The group size will be a maximum of 4 people to ensure plenty of 1-2-1 time and of course there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions!
To Book your place on Saturday 28th May CLICK HERE
The Morning Session
- We will learn how the conscious and unconscious mind can work for and against us.
- We will understand how beliefs, thoughts and attitudes that we may not even be aware that we have, may create a negative cycle for our financial situation.
- We will learn how to turn some of the negative behaviours we have towards money into positives.
The Afternoon Session
- We will look at, and explore, the importance of our physical body and environment, and how they can affect our relationship with money.
- We will create a clear plan of action and habits for you to take away and move forward.
For everyone signing up before 28 February, I will offer a free 30-minute follow-up. This can be over the phone or face-to-face as you prefer.
If you refer anyone to the workshop who subsequently attends as a result, you will also qualify for an additional 30 minutes follow-up, per referral.
The cost of the workshop is just £97. Refreshments and lunch are all included. Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements. You will be given the workbook to take away. To Book your place on Saturday 28th November CLICK HERE