Feel Good and Look Amazing in the run up to Christmas!
Water – the elixir of life!
Do you drink enough water? Most of us don’t drink enough for various reasons and because of that I have recorded a hypnosis for you to listen to, to help increase your intake. With the build up to Christmas, and the demands that Christmas parties will undoubtedly place on your body, there are lots of reasons why this will benefit and you’ll be amazed at how being properly hydrated will improve how you feel and look!
Why drink more water?
- Your blood is over 80 percent water and needs water to make healthy new blood cells.
- Your bones are over 50 percent water and need water to make healthy new bone cells.
- Drinking more water actually helps lessen pain in your body by getting your lymphatic system moving. The lymphatic system helps move waste out of your tissues. It needs water to function properly.
- Water helps to eliminate wastes and toxins from your body through the lymphatic system, kidneys, and intestines.
- Water lubricates your joints and helps reduce joint pain and protect against wear and tear.
- Water regulates your metabolism, so if you want to lose weight, drinking more water may help.
- Water alleviates dehydration, which can cause lack of energy, concentration and focus.
- Every cell and organ in your body requires adequate water to function properly.
- Your skin is the largest organ in your body and, if you are dehydrated, it will show!
So, one of the quickest and easiest ways to improve your health is to start drinking more water every day, and what’s even better is that its free!
Sign up to receive my free hypnosis here. This hypnosis should not be listened to while you are driving or operating machinery. It can be listened to during the day or at night time when you’re going to sleep.To get the best benefit, listen to it every night for the next 7 days and then every few days until you feel the new habit of drinking enough water has been permanently instilled.
I really hope you find it useful, do let me know how you get on and of course you can post your thoughts and successes to my Facebook page here.